"Plans" is a wonderfull album by Death Cab for Cutie, though that's not what I really am speaking of.
I can't help it, secular music feels a lot better to me than Christian. Christian music is like "fat-free or diet-music." I have many reasons why I think most of the stuff is bogus but I'll save it for another blog.
My plans are to buy a digital camera for this site and for art's sake. I need a gi first for Brazillian Jitsu school that I'm in. I've been only grappling no-gi, but I'm gettin more into it so it'll be awhile for the camera. I'm also going to go to Florida around February and see friends and family. I'm usually spread pretty thin during my visits. I've got Russ, Travis, Javy, Dad, Mom, Tamar, Celine, and Hannah who all want me with them. It's a nice compliment but I always feel like I'm neglecting someone, and with the apocalypse hanging over my head guilt can really get outta hand.
Other plans: Visit Vermont, grasp if I can, the desire for marriage, meet Christ and stay with him, escape the wrath to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What's a gi?
It's that martial arts uniform. They're usually white
Post a Comment