Monday, June 1, 2009
Goodnight
Goodnight for now God I ask these things. First, that I ask with sincerity. That I come to the place where I take this seriously enough to die. Second, that you give me the light to what to do or that you send down a shaft, something that shows me the truth about you and myself. I need a word from you terribly. Please give me wisdom in dealing with Kami. I'm in above my head. I don't know how to properly talk to her. Teach me what to say. Teach me to love someone who in all appearances, doesn't love me with the kind of love that you give. I pray give my Father and Mother light and peace for their souls. So much heartache and so much unrest. Please show me your salvation. Restore my hope. Please I pray also that you make yourself known to my Grandmother and Orin. I pray also that you give my sister a gentle heart toward my mother and give her honesty and freedom toward frailty. Help her with a little help. Help Craig as well. I pray that you restore Kami's mother and father and restore kami to them. Teach kami about forgiveness and the freedom that comes from the truth. Please give your ear to Ofera and Chris mckenzie. Please convict Megi and Rhonda of their ways. Please make me more forgiving and wise. give me the will to do your will and one day I will be able to help. Please keep my dad alive longer so we can see your salvation. Purify my heart and give me a right spirit. give me fortitude in searching and give me dreams again in which you would speak to me. Help me get off the medicine and alcohol. give me a heart for your word and fortitude at work Put an end to my self trust and the knowledge to deal with it when you answer my prayer. Give Russ even more patience and some hope to hannah. Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment