Tuesday, June 2, 2009
The Mourning
It's the morning after a painful scuff with Kami. I'm always confused about the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do to you. To me that even means treating someone kindly has has just mistreated you because as I've often seen; I've mistreated others. I would rather them tell me that I've mistreated them so I have the opportunity to make amends. How to you apply the golden rule with someone who doesn't hold to it or even find it attractive. It's attractive to me. Justice and fairness are beautiful. I love to be able to perform it when I'm able. I'd love to have a larger capacity for it. Should I not expect the other to regard it. How can anyone have peace if they aren't holding the golden rule?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment